The Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA is built on a proven foundation of redundant safety features to ensure the security and comfort of today’s firefighter. Combining advanced material selection for water repellency with an easy-to-remove harness, the Air-Pak X3 Pro may be cleaned and decontaminated after use to reduce long-term carcinogen exposure. A new shoulder harness design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to reduce user fatigue. A naturally articulating waist pad promotes greater range of motion to the user, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load.
Offering enhanced electronics with Bluetooth® technology, the Air-Pak X3 Pro supports wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability. Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can be wirelessly interrogated for asset tracking.
Proudly "Made in the USA" with the highest level of quality and workmanship.
- Redundant Safety Features afford firefighters peace of mind knowing that the SCBA is going to perform in the toughest environments
- Easy-to-Remove Harness allows for cleaning and decontamination after use to help reduce long-term carcinogen exposure; Improves serviceability
- New Harness Materials offer greater resistance to chemical and water absorption to help minimize contamination; Improved durability to withstand the rigors of the fireground; Enhanced SCBA ergonomics to reduce user fatigue and maximize comfort
- Reflective Webbing delivers heightened visibility of the SCBA when operating in low light conditions, improving safety and accountability on the fireground
- Natural Articulation promotes greater range of motion to the firefighter, while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load; Minimizes wear and tear commonly found with mechanical articulation
- Superior Breathability offers minimal breathing resistance to reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) provides wireless, bi-directional communication between the firefighter and incident command to improve fireground accountability and communications
- New Buckle Design provides firm hold to prevent inadvertent loosening of shoulder and waist straps, maintaining secure fit of SCBA on the firefighter
- Integrated Drag Rescue Loop provides a rated pull strength of 1000 lbs to assist with rescuing a downed firefighter
- System Integrity Alarm provides visual and audible alert to notify SCBA wearer and Incident command (I/C) of impending electronics degradation due to elevated temperature
- High Flow Alarm provides visual and audible alert to notify Incident command (I/C) of a high flow condition from a firefighter's SCBA during a full-alarm PASS activation (i.e. heavy breathing, free flow, etc.)
- No Flow Alarm provides visual and audible alert to notify Incident command (I/C) of a no flow condition from a firefighter's SCBA during a full-alarm PASS activation
- “Buddy” Lights provide a 360° view of the firefighter's air pressure and PASS status, improving safety and accountability on the fireground
- Aluminum Alloy Backframe offers lightweight design with added durability to withstand the rigors of the fireground
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Scott
- Product Downloads