BlowHard Fan 20" PPV
The first PPV fan with integrated battery and Ergo Fold design on the market, serving firefighters worldwide since 2010.
- Blade size: 20”
- Size: 24”x24”x10”
- Weight: 59 lbs.
- Max CFM: 10,200 AMCA value
- Battery: LiFePO4
- Runtime: Average 35 minutes at 10,200 CFM AMCA, 3.5+ hours at 4,000 CFM
- Charge time: 0% – 80% in 1 hour. 80% – 100% in 1 ½ hours. Complete charge time 2 ½ hours. No memory.
- Battery Cycle Life: Up to 2,000 full discharges, industry standard.
- Dual-Powered: Run on battery or ac, seamless automatic switching.
- Ingress Protection: IP-66
- Sound: 84 dB @ 10 ft
- Tilt: 0 – 90 degree
- Starts instantly on battery power
- No wasted time searching for AC outlets (battery optional)
- Sets up 2-6 minutes faster than other PPV fans
- Ultra Portable, ergonomically designed to be carried by one person while running
- 40 lbs. base weight, 50 lbs. with optional battery
- Quick and easy positioning in hard-to-reach places, works from 6 to 20 feet from a door
- Designed for high pressure to drive ventilation
- High velocity jet stream penetrates deep to build pressure and cool the structure
- Higher internal pressure drives ventilation to clear smoke from the structure
- BH-20 outperforms PPV fans rating at higher CFM. The ability to drive ventilation by building pressure in the
- structure results in air movement equivalent to most 15,000 CFM rated fans in real world conditions.
- Two BH-20s fit in the space of one comparable PPV
- With variable-speed motor control, the BH-20 can double as a PPV fan, saving valuable truck space and money
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BlowHard Shoe size No Size No
- Product Downloads