Water, perspiration and other contaminants can cause harmful bacteria growth and induce mold and mildew in any poorly-dried gear. To prevent bacteria and mold growth, gear must always be dry before being stored or packed for travel. In some extreme cases unsanitary gear can even lead to MRSA. For firefighters entering extremely hot environments, a dry suit is mandatory because any trapped moisture can turn into steam and can cause severe injuries.
Working in Wet Gear Puts You At Risk
Professional road-racers qualifying for a national or firefighters answering a midnight call – comfort is key to keeping them focused. For athletes and active professionals, sweaty gear pulls attention from the task at hand and can cause a loss of focus on that last lap or the next play. Plus, who wants to perform in a suit weighed down by sweat? The Hang-Dry system is the answer: It quickly and thoroughly dries any suit that can’t be traditionally washed or ventilated.
- Hang-Dry® is used to dry many different suits and gear with the use of a high-powered fan that is built into the unit.
- Hang-Dry® is built out of strong plastic and has a 12ft cord.
- The Hang-Dry® is built to support around 100 lbs and the handle is used for transporting convenience.
- The plastic tubular shape forces the air through the suit with pressure.
- The fan is built out of die-cast aluminum housing and the impeller is steel that is directly welded onto the rotor. The fan is also built with a ball bearing.
- The fan motor’s output is 250.1 cfms.
- Hang-Dry® comes with a 5-year warranty, which is activated on date of purchase.
What Kind of Materials Can You Hang-Dry®?
If your suit is made out of any of these materials you can use Hang-Dry® to stay safe, focused, and comfortable:
- Turnout Gear
- Leather Racing Suits
- Fencing and Hockey Gear
- And many more
- Additional Information
Manufacturer hang dry